Welcome to AOMA’s ROUNDUP - a collection of stories and links about acupuncture In Real Life, small business stuff, ATX events and other oddities we think you may enjoy.
Have an article or story you think we may be interested in? Email firstname.lastname@example.org (we take feedback, too).
- GQ (yes, as in that gentlemen's magazine) featured a nifty article with FAQs about acupuncture. Our favorite question?
"Why would I ever do this?"
- via Forbes: Wellness Startup WTHN Wants To Democratize Acupuncture And Medicinal Herbs
- Elizabeth Fordyce is BACK! 15 NCCAOM CEUs available for this Master Tung focused course coming in April. Early bird prices end April 1st (don't be a fool).
- BossBabesATX presents Not Today Satan: a Tax Workshop, part of their Your Budget is your BFF series. $10 gets you some guidance if it's your first time doing taxes on your own (3/30/19).
- Are you studying for your NCCAOM Acupuncture Board Exam? Here's a quick/goofy reminder on what not to as a healthcare provider. 👀😂
Stay Healthy Out There,
Your AOMA News Crew
PS: the only thing better than 30 Rock = comments! Love something, hate something, or have anything to say about what you read today? Comment here to keep the discussion alive 💪👻.
PPS: we also make emails! Opt-into ROUNDUP emails here.