If you're in Austin, we hope you're enjoying this beautiful spring weather 🌱🌸. Allergies got you down? It might be time to take care of them by booking an acupuncture appointment!
- What we're watching: Have you checked out the Netflix series Chef’s Table? Sean Brock talks about his autoimmune diagnosis, sobriety, and how stress and overwork almost killed him. Also, a very cool scene of him receiving tuina and acupuncture as part of his wellness routine 💆(season 6, episode 4).
- CNN featuring acupuncture: Watch Dr. Sanjay Gupta try out acupuncture with a practitioner who happens to be blind.
- Touching story from this year's Special Olympics: "I realized that so many things had happened while I was locked away. And while some things die, other things are being created.”
- What we're reading: new research results for acupuncture's effect on menopause symptoms.
- Wise advice: “Finish every day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities crept in. Forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you should begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
- Solid TCM content to regram: baby with yintang, thinking deep baby thoughts & Master Tung points, Michelangelo style (PS: you can still register for Fordyce's seminar).
- What we're listening to: Spotify Cosmic Playlists (!!!).
Stay Healthy Out There,
Your AOMA News Crew
PS: opt-into ROUNDUP emails here. Only 2-3 emails per month 👍.